Footstar Waterproof Orthotics are designed specifically for footwear that regularly gets wet or damp, such as water shoes, rain boots, kayaking/rowing shoes, or even paddling shoes. Perfect for fishermen, firemen, or any job involving working in wet areas.
These inserts are completely waterproof and resistant to salt, chlorine, bacteria, fungus and feature a shock-absorbent, anti-microbial top cover. Made of polypropylene, these orthotics are thin enough to fit comfortably inside your footwear without having to remove the insert that came with the shoes. They do not mold, mildew, or smell offensive in the least!
Fully washable one-piece construction assures that nothing breaks, peels, or falls off. When ordering your new arch supports, please specify the activity and type(s) of footwear that you plan on wearing with them in the comments section of the checkout page (Example: I kayak and wear paddling shoes.) This will assist us in customizing your waterproof orthotic insoles to be tailor-made to your needs and specifications.
Please Note: These are custom-made arch supports specifically designed for one person. These are not designed to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. For corrective custom orthotics, please visit one of our locations throughout Southern Connecticut by calling us at 1-800-318-0007.The price of this orthotic offered through our website does not reflect the price of corrective, accommodative inserts made after evaluating an individual in-person.
The Footstar Difference
The Best Materials
- Your insoles are made from EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate), a thick yet comfortable foam that is strong enough to maintain the proper position of your foot without collapsing under your weight.
- Cushioned topcovers are made with Spanko, a patented antimicrobial, waterproof and sweat proof material that will keep your inserts fresh and clean.
- Select inserts also contain carbon fiber, which is strong, durable, flexible and takes up little space in your shoes.
Comfort You Can Feel
- Off-the-shelf insoles like Superfeet and Protalus are often made of hard plastic that may put more pressure your problem area.
- Footstar custom orthotics are crafted just for your feet down to the millimeter and are the perfect marriage of cushioning, comfort and correction.
Support You Can Trust
- Off-the-shelf inserts like Doctor Scholl’s use an unstable gel that doesn’t support the actual problem.
- Plastic inserts are affordable but is dense and does not conform to the biomechanics of your foot.
- Our combo of engineered materials and world class construction provides incredible shock absorption properties, taking pressure off of knee and joint pains and properly aligning your entire body’s weight.
Proudly Made In USA
- The Arciuolo family has been making custom orthotics in the United States since 1946 and are proud to be one of the country’s oldest and most established orthotic providers.
Our Orthotic Provides Relief From:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- High Arches
- Low Back Pain
- Shin Splints
- Knee Pain
- Arch Pain
- Flat Feet
- Ball of Foot Pain
- Hip Pain
- Heel Pain
- Heel Spurs
- Hammer Toes
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Achy Feet
Make a foam impression using the kit that is sent to you. Mail it back in with the free postage.
A digital 3D contour map will be made of your foot so that a precise custom orthotic will be crafted for your exact needs.
We’ll ship you your custom inserts! We offer free unlimited adjustments for up to 2 years, with free shipping guaranteed.